The Encore! Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community outreach organization.
Our Mission: To bridge the gap in the community through area networking and obtaining the needed resources to assist with the needs of residents, including but not limited to support services and trainings to help enhance the cohesiveness and well-being of the community.
Our Services & Outreach Goals:
1. Support and aid in the progression and matriculation of college bound and post-secondary level students with a need for resources and financial support through scholarship, financial aid, and other tangible items to help with educational needs.
2. Aid in providing financial, moral, and other needed support for children and adults suffering from curable, non-curable, and life-threatening illnesses (i.e. cancer, HIV/AIDS, Sickle Cell, Mental disorders, etc.).
3. Assist in providing resources for the area homeless, such as temporary shelter, clothing, food needs, basic emergency primary and clinical medical care needs, health screenings, and trade/job/education resources.
4. Provide resources and support for women, men, children, and elderly who are victims of domestic violence and abuse, and those disenfranchised, and poverty stricken.
5. Establish a network to assist local citizens that are without or have recently lost employment, to assist in providing them with the needed resources to maintain and provide for their households, and career tools to apply and regain employment in their field areas or trade.
6. Establish and maintain beneficial services specifically for general youth, at-risk youth, counseling and mentorship programs (including summer and after-school), discipline, leadership, and etiquette training.
7. Provide senior/elderly programs and services, health education (including STI/STD prevention), and general community outreach programming.
8. Aid in assisting individuals through a ‘second chance’ program after release from local, state, and federal correctional facilities, by providing resources such as housing, food, career services, and counseling, to assist in rehabilitation and reformation into society.
“I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.”
- Albert Schweitzer